Qualcomm Incorporated, v. Broadcom Corporation. MEET & CONFER-FRCP 26 (f). Procedural Rules and Guidelines for ESI Dscovery. U.S. Federal Court Rules of Civil Procedure – amended rules December 1, 2006 to include electronically stored information. Rule 26 – Generally
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. CONFERENCE TIMING
1.PARTIES MUST CONFER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
2. AT LEAST 21 DAYS BEFORE SCHEDULING DAYS OR SCHEDULING ORDER IS DUE.
3. ATTORNEYS OF RECORD AND ALL UNREPRESENTED PARTIES THAT HAVE APPEARED IN THE CASE ARE JOINTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING THE CONFERENCE
2. CONFERENCE CONTENT; RESPONSIBILITIES
2. Judge further concluded that attorneys played a role in withholding information
3. Judge refers 6 Qualcomm attorneys to the State Bar of California
and in addition awards Broadcom all attorney fees and costs incurred in the litigation!!!