TOK Year One @ a Glance . Aims. develop a fascination with the richness of knowledge as a human endeavour , and an understanding of the empowerment that follows from reflecting upon it
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Analyze critically knowledge claims, their underlying assumptions and their implications
2. generate questions, explanations, conjectures, hypotheses, alternative ideas and possible solution in response to knowledge issues concerning areas of knowledge, ways of knowing and students’ own experience as learners
3. demonstrate an understanding of different perspectives on knowledge issues
4. draw links and make effective comparisons between different approaches to knowledge issues that derive from areas of knowledge, ways of knowing, theoretical positions and cultural values
5. demonstrate an ability to give a personal, self-aware response to a knowledge issue
6. formulate and communicate ideas clearly with due regard for accuracy and academic honesty.