Making a PCB. Report and ppt – presentation 1.) Structure 1.1) Making the PCB 1.2) Assembling a circuit 1.2.1.) The components I choose 1.2.2.) They functions 1.2.3.) The way the circuit works 1.3.) Comparison: the traditional placement - SMT. 1.1) Making the PCB.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Report and ppt – presentation
1.1) Making the PCB
1.2) Assembling a circuit
1.2.1.) The components I choose
1.2.2.) They functions
1.2.3.) The way the circuit works
1.3.) Comparison: the traditional placement - SMT
1. The board is covered with copper and photosensitive film.
2. The circuit mask is applied.
3. The board is exposed to light.
4. The unprotected copper is etched away in acid solution.
5. The board surface is cleaned.
6. Holes for the componets are drilled, when surface is dry.
7. All components are soldered on.
1.2.1.) The components I choose:
Power supply generator
AC Power supply gernerator
These supply electric current.
A switch is used to turn electric current on and off.
Resistors are components that limit the flow of electric current in a cicuit.
They are made from carbon or metal.
Lamps are consumers. They gives off light when a current flows through it.
This circuit consists of an AC power supply generator, a switch, a resistor and a lamp.
The resistor and the switch are connected in series.
Both are connected in parallel with the lamp and the AC power supply generator.
The hole time the lamp gives light off.
When pushing the switch, the lamp becomes ---- because of the resistor
- the leads of the components must be inserted through holes in the PCB and soldered to the board
SMT – Surface Mount Technologie
- components can be soldered dirctly onto the surface of the board
- both sides of the board can be usedbecause of special miniaturized components
saving space, cheaper production,
smaller PCB‘s and greater reliability