CAREERS EDUCATION & PLACEMENT CENTRE. Speech & Hearing Sciences Date : 24 November, 2000 (Fri) Time : 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Venue : Lecture Theatre 2, G/F, Prince Philip Dental Hospital. Careers Education and Placement Centre. Mr K H Leung Deputy Director E-mail: email@example.com
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Speech & Hearing SciencesDate : 24 November, 2000 (Fri)Time : 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.Venue :Lecture Theatre 2, G/F, Prince Philip Dental Hospital
Mr K H Leung
1996 1997 1998 1999
Unemployed0% 0% 0% 0%
Full-time employed91.7% 100% 100% 96%
Further Studies8.3% 0% 0% 3.6%
How much did the 1999 HKU Speech & Hearing Sciences graduates earn?
Where to find the above information ?
• Career Development Track
How to locate information on job content skills, required by specific occupations?
- South China Morning Post http://www.classifiedpost.com.hk
- Hong Kong iMail http://www.jobmarket-online.com/
- Job Asia (needs registration) http://www.jobasia.com/
- Career Times http://www.careertimes.com.hk
NETmatch (application form available now!)
Vacancy notices / newspaper cuttings
Creative job search and networking
• a computer-assisted careers guidance system designed to help you with your career planning
• you can expect the results of the following:
- What you are good at
- What interests and motivates you
- How these relate to the world of work
- What different jobs involve
- Your chance of getting into these jobs, and
- How to make effective job applications
Ways to develop your skills in the above areas?