Leadership in program management. Solid leadership is the foundation to building an effective team and delivering an effective program. bpc.oppco.org. Itâ€™s about you. Are you a leader? Leadership is a skill, what are you doing to improve?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. the office or position of the head of a political party or other body of people
2. the ability to guide, direct, or influence people
3. guidance or direction
4. a group of leaders (takes a singular or plural verb)
Roles and responsibilities of the team and individual
Creating shared vision
4. an interaction with a computer carried on in real time
1. an individual part in a play, movie, opera, or other performance played by an actor, singer, or other performer
2. the usual or expected function of somebody or something, or the part somebody or something plays in a particular action or event
3. the part played by somebody in a given social context, with any characteristic or expected pattern of behavior that it entails
Building Performance Center, Director
2. to provide or equip somebody with the tools or other means to do something (formal)