1 / 7

Advantages of a Mainland Company Setup in Dubai

Business Link UAE will assist our customers in setting up a business in Dubai Mainland by taking care of the complete business activities from the beginning to the final stage.<br> For more Visit: https://www.businesslink.ae/mainland-business-setup/<br><br>Source: https://businesslinkcompanysetupUAE.blogspot.com/2020/12/Benefits-of-Dubai-Mainland-Company-Formation-in-U.html

Download Presentation

Advantages of a Mainland Company Setup in Dubai

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. Download presentation by click this link. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server. During download, if you can't get a presentation, the file might be deleted by the publisher.


Presentation Transcript

  1. What are the Advantages of a Mainland Company Setup in Dubai? Guided by Business Link

  2. ABOUT Dubai Mainland is a highly demanded area where you can start your own business. Set up a company in Dubai Mainland under the Dubai DED (Department of Economic Development) offers more benefits to your business, you can maximize your freedom and flexibility for your business.

  3. Main requirement of a Mainland Business Setup ❖ For a business setup in Dubai Mainland , a Local sponsor is mandatory. ❖ The local sponsor should hold 51% of your company shares and the remaining 49% will be held by the company owners. ❖ In the case of professional Business, foreigners can hold 100% share of the business, but they need a local service agent for their support. ❖ Office space is needed ❖ Mainland licenses require standard government approvals.

  4. Advantages of Business Setup in Dubai Mainland; ❖ Business flexibility. ❖ No Corporate/Personal Tax - 100% Tax Free. ❖ No capital needed for company formation. ❖ No business limitation in Dubai Mainland. ❖ You can choose your location anywhere in Dubai. ❖ Trade your business anywhere in UAE without any restriction. ❖ International trading facility. ❖ Freedom to expand your team. ❖ The Mainland company registration process is simple and hassle-free. ❖ No yearly audit needed. ❖ No currency regulation in Dubai Mainland. ❖ Opportunities to deal with the prosperous UAE government and other bodies in the GCC! Source: shorturl.at/epxJK

  5. If you have decided to set up a business in Dubai Mainland, better to take assistance from a business consultant. You can consult Business Link for your Business setup in Dubai Mainland. We are always here to assist you.

  6. VISIT: www.businesslink.ae CALL: +971556070118 EMAIL: info@businesslinkuae.com ADDRESS: Oasis Center, 3rd Floor, #104 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE

More Related