Reflections on the Stories of The Quran. في رحاب قصص القرآن. يوسف. Stories of The Quran قصص القرآن. “We do relate unto you the most beautiful of stories , in that We reveal to you this Quran; before this, you were among those who knew it not.” Yusuf : 3. Adam Peace be upon him.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Stories of The Quran
في رحاب قصص القرآن
عن أبي موسى الأشعري قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إن الله تعالى خلق آدم من قبضة قبضها من جميع الأرض فجاء بنو آدم على قدر الأرض فجاء منهم الأحمر والأبيض والأسود وبين ذلك والسهل والحزن والخبيث والطيب أحمد و أبو داوود و الترمذي
عن أبي هريرة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال خلق الله آدم على صورته طوله ستون ذراعا فلما خلقه قال اذهب فسلم على أولئك النفر من الملائكة جلوس فاستمع ما يحيونك فإنها تحيتك وتحية ذريتك فقال السلام عليكم فقالوا السلام عليك ورحمة الله فزادوه ورحمة الله فكل من يدخل الجنة على صورة آدم فلم يزل الخلق ينقص بعد حتى الآن البخاري
The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam in his complete shape and form (directly), sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' The Prophet added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and form of Adam. Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time." Al-Bukhari
71. (Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Truly I am going to create man from clay".72. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him."73. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them:
Now the 'Ad behaved arrogantly through the land, against (all) truth and reason, and said: "Who is superior to us in strength?" What! did they not see that Allah, Who created them, was superior to them in strength? But they continued to reject Our Signs!
"Do you wonder that there has come to you a Reminder from your Lord through a man from amongst you to warn you? And remember that He (Allah) made you successors after the people of Nuh (Noah) and increased you amply in stature. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah so that you may be successful."Al-A’raf 69
And (remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying), "Hold firmly to what We have given you and hear (Our Word)." They said, "We have heard and disobeyed." And their hearts absorbed (the worship of) the calf because of their disbelief. Say: "Worst indeed is that which your faith enjoins on you if you are believers." Al-Baqarah 93
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong misguided Path.Al-Ahzab 36
And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins; and who can forgive sins except Allah? And are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.
Aal Imran 135
34. (Allah) said: "Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajim(an outcast or a cursed one).“ 35. "And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense 36. [Iblees] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.“ 37. Allah said: "Then, verily, you are of those reprieved, 38. "Till the Day of the time appointed." 39. [Iblees] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
34. (Allah) said: "Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajim (an outcast or a cursed one).“ 35. "And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense 36. [Iblees] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.“ 37. Allah said: "Then, verily, you are of those reprieved, 38. "Till the Day of the time appointed." 39. [Iblees] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all”.
16. (Iblees) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.17. "Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them grateful to You
18. (Allah) said (to Ibis): "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."