RNIB NI Services Roadshow to Health Trusts. Agenda. Overview/Presentations Health & Social Care Health Trust presentation Specialist Services Business Development Accessible Media Guide Dogs presentation Discussion & Close. RNIB NI Mission.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
to Health Trusts
'For Northern Ireland to be the best place in the world for blind and partially sighted people to live'
+ Fundraising & Accessible Media
1. Ending Preventable Sight Loss
2. Accessible Information
3. Equal Educational Attainment
4. Maximising Employment
5. Maximising Independence
6. Ending Exclusion
( Belfast / Coleraine / Omagh )
- in particular long term health conditions to promote eye health and prevention of sight loss - for example, diabetes, stroke
Link to ECLO DVD
Add Youth Service footage
Loan Library for Vision Support Teachers
Training & Information Days
Our aim is to help blind and partially sighted people:
- who are already in employment, to keep their jobs
Becoming more employable
Finding a job
Keeping a job
Eyematter DVD - link
Meet Paul Gracey!
SEP is a new cross-border project with two strands:
1. Active Citizens - providing IT and confidence building training to people with sight and hearing loss
2. Models of Excellence - working with libraries, colleges and banks to ensure their services are accessible to people with sight and/or hearing loss
Funded through the EU’s INTERREG IVA Programme, managed by the SEUPB
Footage from Gambia - INSERT LINK
- Audio CD- mp3- cassette or DAISY CD-Digital Accessible Information SYstem
- Braille or large print hard copy