Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Cleaning chemicals are substances used for removing dirt, stains, bad smells, etc., on surfaces, in order to maintain clean, safe and hygienic surroundings. Rising health & hygiene awareness coupled with stringent safety regulations in India are boosting the demand for cleaning chemicals in residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors in the country. Moreover, increasing demand for residential spaces across the country on account of growing urban population is expected to further add up to the demand for cleaning chemicals in the residential sector over the next five years. Moreover, demand for cleaning chemicals is increasing due to rising number of hotel and hospitals on account of continuing growth in the country’s tourism, especially medical tourism.
According to “India Cleaning Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for cleaning chemicals in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 21% during 2015 - 2020. Growing health awareness, rising number of initiatives by the government as well as private companies on educating masses about cleanliness, increasingly stringent safety standards, surging demand for residential spaces in the country on account of rising urban population and growing use of cleaning chemicals in food and beverages processing, drug manufacturing, healthcare set-ups, etc., are the major factors boosting demand for cleaning chemicals in the country. During 2015 – 2020, Northern region of India is expected to witness the highest growth on account of anticipated growth in establishment of new commercial and residential spaces. “India Cleaning Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates the following aspects related to cleaning chemicals market in India:
• Segmental Analysis – By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial); and By Product Type (General Purpose, Sanitary Care, Laundry Care, Disinfectants & Sanitizers, Kitchen Care, & Others
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
• To gain an in-depth understanding of cleaning chemicals market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
• To help industry consultants, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with cleaning chemical suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. India Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
5. India Residential Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
6. India Commercial Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
7. India Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Value Chain Analysis
10. Market Trends & Developments
Contents, please visit:
Report on India Cleaning Chemicals Industry - 2020
Phone : +91-22-27810772/73
Email id : email@example.com
Website : www.bharatbook.com
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/