P. O. Box 210 10565 US Hwy 280 W Waverly, AL 36879 (334) 887-5152 http://www.blackbearcamp.net firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
10565 US Hwy 280 W
Waverly, AL 36879
We are located on the west side of US Hwy 280 half-way between the 98 and 99 mile markers. Look for a ten foot tall white post with a black bear on top. This marks the end of our driveway. Follow the driveway one-quarter mile into the woods to the lodge.
Clothing optional retreat for men secluded in the woods of east Alabama.
Pool (summer)/Sun deck
Private Rooms $55-90/night
Day Pass $10
Members prices are $5 less.
Two private rooms with one
queen size bed each
One private room with two
full size beds and one day bed
Two private cabins with one
queen size bed each, with
satellite TV, DVD payer and
private screened porch
Four twin size bunks and
four full size bunks in the
One RV slot
Thirty three mostly wooded
acres accessible to tent
1. Guests w1ho have not paid in advance using our
online shopping cart must pay in US currency upon
arrival--exact change preferred. We are unlikely to
have enough cash to change large bills. We do not
accept coins, checks or credit cards in payment at
2. Guests must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Black Bear Camp is NOT a bath house. Guests
must respect the privacy and sensibility of other
4. Don't be a pest. If someone spurns your flirtations,
then leave them alone. Guests who cannot take no
for an answer will be escorted from the premises,
with no refund.
5. No drama! Guests come here to relax. Please
create no drama while on the premises.
6. If you snore loudly, please do not reserve a bunk.
Consideration of other guests would require you to
rent a private room or cabin, or stay in a tent.
7. Guests may not enter the private room, cabin, RV,
tent or bunk of another guest without the
permission of that guest.
8. Day guests may use the play cabin but may not
use the bunk rooms unless invited by an overnight
bunk room guest.
9. To prevent rips in mattress covers, no mattress
may be used without a sheet.
10. When taking photos, be sure to obtain the
permission of the person being photographed.
11. It is ok to kiss, cuddle or hold hands in the
presence of other guests. All other intimate activity
must take place in private.
12. Guests are allowed to consume alcoholic
beverages, but unruly behavior is forbidden.
13. No pets allowed unless you are an RV camper.
Pets may not leave the RV except when being
walked on a leash.
14. This is a retreat, not a bar in the woods. Guests
who wish to listen to music must use personal
devices with ear buds or head phones.
15. The TV in the lodge may be used after 10 pm
ONLY if the volume is turned completely down
and closed captioning is turned on.
16. DO NOT leave valuable items unattended.
17. No glass containers in the pool or hot tub
18. Guests must shower before using the
pool or hot tub.
19. Because of the danger of splinters when
walking barefoot on the porch or sun deck,
shower shoes are recommended.
20. Do not leave dirty dishes lying around
and do not stack them in the sink and
walk away. Wash all utensils and dishes
you use and place them in the drying rack.
Clean up any mess you make.
21. Because of the danger of fire, do not
light candles in the lodge, private rooms
22. Do not litter! Do not throw cigarette butts
on the ground!
23. No campfires except in designated fire
24. No firearms allowed!
25. Use of illegal substances is forbidden.
26. Illegal activity of any sort is forbidden.
Single Membership $25
Couple Membership $40
Members get camp t-shirts
discounts and free day
passes on third Saturdays
of each month.