MINISTRY EDUCATION AND TRAINING. PUBLIC EXPENDITURE In education Hµ Néi – 28 June 2006 NguyÔn V¨n Ng÷ Director Planning and Finance Department. Structure. Introduction and Overview
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
PUBLIC EXPENDITURE In education
Hµ Néi – 28 June 2006
NguyÔn V¨n Ng÷ Director Planning and Finance Department
Nguồn: WB, Điều tra thu nhập hộ gia đình
Narrowing gap, particularly in Primary, but there are still gaps of enrolment rates between rich and poor, especially in lower and upper secondary education
In recent years, the gender gap in Education and Training has narrowed
1. Moving to full day schooling, reduce unregulated user charges, and improving teacher qualifications and classroom infrastructure, particularly in the poorest localities.
2. Conduct an overall review of user fees as a basis for options to implement MTEF in education
3. Review education distribution norms and ensure minimum service standards provision to more disadvantaged and remote areas
4. Echance MOET’s management capacity, delegating more autonomy to local levels
5. Increase budget for education, continues support the national targeted program in education (NTPs)
6. Review teachers’ deployment policy, moving toward assessing teacher’s performance based on teacher competencies and classroom practices that links to payment to teachers.
7. Priority should be given to the development of standards, exams tests and roadmap for implementation
8. Improve management skills and information systems at every level in education sector
Thank you (%)