Contract Closeout Plan. Where we're at. GSFC: Backlog of approximately 1,463 expired contracts and Interagency Agreements Undisbursed obligations total $41.8M GSFC-HQ: Backlog of approximately 300 expired contracts and Interagency Agreements Undisbursed obligations total $20M.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Backlog of approximately 1,463 expired contracts and Interagency Agreements
Undisbursed obligations total $41.8M
Backlog of approximately 300 expired contracts and Interagency Agreements
Undisbursed obligations total $20M
1,763 ft of
2. PMs have been provided a list of expired contracts and IAs. Each office will inventory its expired contracts and IAs to verify that the information shown on the list is correct.
3. PMs will ensure that each contract/IA is assigned to a Contracting Officer/Specialist. This person will be responsible for working through the closeout of that instrument and reporting on it on a monthly basis to either the PM or the POC until the contract is retired. PMs will report progress monthly as part of DSR.
4. COs or Specialists will send out:
a) Confidential Business Letters to contractors if the appropriate clause is not in the contract;
b) Closeout notification letter or email to the contractor; and
c) Closeout notification and request for audit to DCAA as applicable.
5. To add a contract/IA to the Closeout Services contract (contractor: LeGacy):
a) Ensure that all outstanding contract issues have been resolved and that the Technical Officer’s Certification is signed.
b) For contracts/IAs on the inventory list, simply e-mail the contract/IA number to Randy.J.Belew@nasa.gov.
6. When transferring contracts/IA's to LeGacy for closeout, provide the following:
a) The basic contract document.
b) Final issued modification(s).
c) Any documents already received that is listed on the NF 1612, Contract Closeout Checklist.
d) Signed CBI letter, if applicable.
e) Technical Officer's Certification.
7. LeGacy will proceed with closeout in accordance with the Agency-Wide Contract Close Out Services Service Delivery Guide.
8. If you have any questions about closeout or the closeout process, call Randy Belew at x6-6204.