Chemical Equations. Objectives: 1. Explain how a chemical equation describes what happens in a chemical reaction. 2. Explain how a balanced chemical equation illustrates the law of conservation of matter. Key Terms: Chemical equation, Balanced chemical equation, Coefficient.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. AgNO3+ H2S g Ag2S + HNO3
2. Zn(OH)2 + H3PO4gZn3(PO4)2 + H2O
3. hydrogen + sulfur yields hydrogen sulfide (hint: Remember your diatomic molecules)
4. iron (III) chloride + calcium hydroxide yields iron (III) hydroxide + calcium chloride
1. 2AgNO3 + H2S gAg2S + 2HNO3
2. 3Zn(OH)2 + 2H3PO4gZn3(PO4)2 + 6H2O
3. H2 + S gH2S
4. 2FeCl3 + 3Ca(OH)2g2Fe(OH)3 + 3CaCl2