Christmas Holidays In which country can these landmarks be found?
Christmas Holidays Round Russia China Egypt Australia USA Easter Island (a territory of Chile – either can get a mark) India Brazil South Africa Germany
Harry Potter What is the character called?
8. And my name for a bonus point!
Harry Potter Round Petunia Dursley Viktor Krum Sirius Black BathildaBagshot Cho Chang BellatrixLestrange Fleur Delacour Argus Filch [and Mrs Norris] Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington Albus Severus Potter
Happy Christmas! How do you say ‘Happy Christmas’ around the world?
Hungarian Afrikaans Finnish Icelandic Korean Hawaiian Spanish Thai Welsh Navajo Merry Keshmish MeleKalikimaka KellemesKaracsonyiunnepeket Sung Tan Chuk Ha Sawadee Pee Mai GesëendeKersfees NadoligLlawen Hyvaajoulua GledilegJol FelizNavidad
Happy Christmas Round C F H I D B J E G A
1. What US state has Santa Fe as its state capital?
2. The current image of Santa Claus as a plump man with white beard and red and white tunic dates from a 1931 Advertising campaign, for which product?
3. Which cartoon character has a dog called Santa's little helper?
4. Which actor plays Santa Claus in the movies The Santa Clause (1994) and The Santa Clause 2 (2002)?
5. What is the capital of tenerife?
6. What was the name of the flagship of Christopher Columbus during his voyage to the new world in 1492?
7. In the song, Who did the Beverley Sisters see kissing Santa Claus?
8. What colour is Santa Claus belt?
9. Santa Barbara is located in which US State?
10. What S is the only anagram of the word Santa?
A sackfull of Santas Round New Mexico Coca Cola Bart Simpson Tim Allen Santa Cruz Santa Maria Mommy Black California Satan