Extra Review Questions for: The Best School Year Ever. 1. Who is the main character of this story? How do you know? Beth is the main character because she is telling the story. 2. What is the problem that must be resolved?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Beth is the main character because she is telling the story.
2. What is the problem that must be resolved?
Beth has to write complements for Imogene and she can’t think of anything nice to say.
3. What kind of a person do you think Imogene is? How do her qualities affect the plot?
She isn’t likable; she makes Beth’s assignment difficult to do.
She kept her eyes on Imogene incase she did something good.
5. Compare what Jolene Liggett and Gladys Herdman do when Boyd Liggett gets his head stuck in the bike rack?
Jolene tries to help her little brother.
Gladys makes things worse by scaring Boyd.
6. Describe the traits of the Herdman children.
They are troublemakers who make problems for others.
She scotch tapes his ears then butters his head with margarine then pushes his head through the bike rack.
8. Why do you think Beth’s father says that Imogene is resourceful?
Because Imogene is the only one who could think of a way to free Boyd.
9. What does Alice say about Beth’s compliments to Imogene?
Alice says that they are copied from a dictionary.
She usually keeps her notes on her arms.
11. write the meanings of the following words then put them in sentences.