Welcome to RPS JEWELLERS:- Solitaire Engagement Rings and Platinum Engagement Rings in UK
-ABOUT RPS JEWELLERS- RAM PARKASH SUNDERDASS & SONS Ram Parkash Sunderdass & Sons is a family business spanning 3 generations specialising in 22 Karat gold jewellery and fine diamonds. At RPS, we promise a legacy of trust earned over 50 years and an environment where satisfaction is not only paramount, but everything. We are best known in the UK for our collection of platinum engagement rings especially solitaire engagement rings. We have 2 further showrooms in the heart of Hatton Garden, London trading as Abrahams Diamonds and RPS Diamonds. Our flagship store is conveniently located within the jewellery quarter of South all.
-Our Collection- RPS Jewellers provide arrays of majestic Solitaire, Diamonds, Engagement Rings and 22kt Jewellery are a perfect gift for your love once. RPS applies its experience and dedicated custom designing to the most exclusive pieces available. From leading edge designs to spectacular gems from around the world, from the contemporary to the traditional, the possibilities are endless. RPS Jewellers can create a unique and personalized setting for any gem. Collection:- - Engagement - Wedding Bands - Diamond Jewellery - 22KT Gold Jewellery
- Engagement- The exchange of engagement rings marks a big milestone in a relationship. It is the time in your life when you are ready to take the next big step and express your endless love and life-long commitment to someone you truly adore. The tradition of exchanging engagement rings dates back to the ancient times when wedded couples exchanged rings made out of braided reeds to express their everlasting love. The rings were worn on the left hand ring finger, which was believed to have a vein that ran directly to the heart. Our collection of engagement rings is only the best you can buy anywhere else online. Princess cut engagement rings, solitaire engagement rings and eternity engagement rings are the most in demand from our products. We know that every piece of jewellery you own is special and that is why we make customised jewellery unlike others.
- SOLITAIRE- Classic and eternally popular, solitaire diamond rings are a perfect representation of love and commitment. These rings feature a stand-alone, beautiful diamond set in the centre of a plain or a lightly adorned ring. A timeless design that has symbolised ever-lasting relationships for decades, solitaire diamond rings has a pure, striking look that makes them the perfect choice for engagement rings. The ring not only showcases the true beauty of the stone, but is also the right choice what you’re not exactly sure what kind of design your bride- to-be would like.
- Wedding Bands For Her - Of the many things that you are planning for your life’s most special day, the rings you will exchange, together with the memories, will outlast them all. You will wear your wedding band day-in and day-out for a lifetime as a symbol of the love and devotion you two have for each other. That pair of his and her wedding band reminds you of your lifelong commitment to each other. Unlike engagement rings that symbolise the promise to marry, his and hers wedding rings represent the lifelong commitment made on the wedding day. They are worn on the ring finger of the left hand, which is believed to have a vein that runs directly to the heart. In addition to the emotional value and memories attached to the wedding ring, there is a symbolic aspect associated with the exchange of wedding bands as well. The circular, endless loop of the ring represents a bond of love that lasts for a lifetime, while the hole through the ring signifies a doorway leading to the future endeavours that the couple with experience and enjoy together.
- Diamond Set Wedding Bands - Buying wedding bands is the first step in a new life with your partner. It is the ring that you will wear for the whole life as a symbol of the everlasting love that you two share. Therefore, you want your wedding bands to be truly unique, just like your relationship.
-DIAMOND JEWELLERY– We design every diamond ring with the combination of high quality diamonds and expert jewellery craftsmanship. Our every effort is to create a design to suit your personal requirements. Allow us to take you through this exciting journey to help you find the ring for you. Each precious diamond is carefully selected for our endlessly elegant diamond rings with their own unique stories to tell. The diamonds that surpass our extremely rigorous testing procedures only find their place in our jewellery. Every diamond ring harnesses the mystique of natural diamonds, proving that diamonds are rare and draw on the very essence of femininity.
- 22KT JEWELLERY - With its captivating lustre, brilliant sparkle, and excellent durability, 22 kt gold makes an amazing choice for designing jewellery for everyday wear, as well as for more formal occasions, such as weddings. In Indian tradition, brides wear bespoke gold jewellery on their wedding day to mark a lifelong journey of love and togetherness. The purity of gold is measured in ‘Karats’. Since 100% pure gold, or 24- karat gold, is too soft to design jewellery, it is mixed with different metals, such as nickel, copper, zinc, or silver to enhance its durability and strength. Ram Parkash Sunderdass & Sons are bespoke jewellery designers which means your jewellery will be one-of-a-kind. Any beautiful design that you have on your mind can be crafted for you with the help of our bespoke jewellery designers. At RPS jewellers, we craft Indian jewellery using 22- karat gold which is 91.7 percent gold.
22KT Collections For more detail, Please visit us: http://www.rpsjewellers.com/ OR Call us: +44(0)208 574 2450 Author: RPS Jewellers