HA1L High Altitude 1U Laboratory. University of Michigan Tom Heine Ted Lorts Hrishikesh Shelar. Mission Overview:. HA1L ’ s mission is to serve as a test of Michigan ’ s next core CubeSat bus technology.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
University of Michigan
HA1L’s avionics consist of CADRE’s first revision circuit boards which will be the majority of the satellite’s 3rd U.
The boards are attached together by hex standoffs, which allow the board stack to be removed entirely from the structure.
- Discuss your test program for you SHOT II design
- Prove your project is ready for flight
- Show test data (graphs, charts, etc) that are labeled, with key events indicated
- Structural tests should be included but equal time should be devoted to mission/science tests (present mission/science test first)
- Proof should be shown that you have actually recorded, off-loaded, and analyzed your data
Subsystem functionality was tested throughout board population
Board-to-board tests were concurrent with assembly
Full integrated system test included Conops and individual subsystem performance checks
Test Assembly Document and System Level Test Procedures document capture assembly and test procedures
29 integrated system tests to verify requirements
Basic Test Summary
HA1L Integration Bench
HA1L Whip Test
437MHz Spectrum(MU S&T, StL U)
HA1L 437MHz Spectrum
*additional spectra in backup slides