Introduction to Nutrition and Wellness. And Your Teacher Mrs. Grant. How will the week be organized?. What are the Key Terms to Know?. Each week you will have approximately 10-20 Key Terms to know. Key Terms will be given on the first day of the week, which is usually Monday .
If your schedule reads:
Then, you are in the correct classroom!Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As youngadults, you may select your seat.
As mature young adults, you may keepthat seat.
Otherwise, as the leader of this group, I will make alternativearrangements as needed.
20% = DailyWork/Homework
25% = Quizzes
30% = End of the Week TESTS on Fridays (from Key Terms/Concepts)
20% = 9 Weeks Test/ FINAL
Daily Grades:Key Terms and Key Concepts,
Class Worksheets and Chapter Questions
Homework: Studying key terms, projects given in class, reading, etc
25% of your average
25% of your average!
End of the Week Tests every Friday!
Make-upTests every Monday!
30% of your average!
20% of your final average!
#1. Keep gum, food, and beverages EXCEPT FOR water bottlesoutof the classroom at all times.
#2. Be on time every day and complete bellwork assignments after entering the classroom until the roll is taken. It is BELL WORK!
#3. Listen and follow directions given by your teacher, after the roll has been called and recorded.
#4. Bring your 3-ring notebook with paper for the course and pencils/pens daily, without exception.
#5. Beprepared to learn:
Sharpen pencils before class or raise your hand if an emergency arises to use the pencil sharpener,
Go to the restroom before class or ask for permission to go to the restroom if it is an emergency.
Consequences: A lack of self-respect is obvious. Let’s work on your classic classroom manners.
#6. Keep cell phones and other electronic devices (iPods, portable video games, MP3 players, etc.) out of the classroom, at all times!
to the office and a Discipline
Referral Form will be written!
Yes, because you are human beings!
Church- The Life Church, Pinterest, Cooking, Gardening, Exercising,Traveling
Spending time with Family
FollowZAP (Zeros are Prohibited)
1. Allassignments are expectedto be completed.
2. Make-up assignments will be placed in the make-up folder and issued when requested by you, the student: before or afterschool, during break or write anoterequesting work for the next day. Exception: Make-up tests will be issued on the following Monday!
3. All make-up assignments are due within 3 days of returning to school from your absence.
4. All classroom assignments become HOMEWORK, if they are notcomplete at the end of the period. Each assignment is due the following day at the beginning of class. If missed rotation activities occur, you may complete on Friday, afterthe TEST. (or complete Abstract Outlines)
5. Place all homework and/or make-up work in my box on my desk.