Tricia Palm is the Director of HR at Williams & Fudge. Prior to her current position, from 1997-2007,Tricia worked at an Oil Company, managing the Human Resource Operations as well as the Safety functions for a family business that wholesaled, retailed and distributed fuel oils.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
She is a Management Studies/Economics graduate from Cedar Crest College-Allentown, Pa and has HR degrees and certification from St. Paul Tech and the University of MN. She has been married for 26 years, to Retired Lt. Colonel Brad Palm of the USMC. They have been blessed with two children; their son Bradley is married and is a 1st Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corp and currently deployed in Afghanistan and their daughter is getting married in October. So far I only have Grand-Dogs
Director of HR
Williams & Fudge, Inc.
10. The bathroom key is tied to an angry ferret
9. The Christmas bonus is a swig from the company thermos
8. Office intercoms are made with two soup cans and a piece of string
7. It’s hard to concentrate with all those “60 Minutes” reporters hanging around
6. Your boss walks around wearing nothing but Post-It Notes
5. Every week, each cubicle is subdivided into four smaller cubicles
4. Instead of White-Out, you’re encouraged to use mayonnaise
3. After a few hours on your desk, the people in your family photos stop smiling
2. The cafeteria lunch special is whatever got caught in the glue trap
1. There are NO desk chairs, Everyone squats – It’s the NEW wellness plan!
Great Service Comes From the Heart!!
Johnny the Bagger
A True Story of Customer Service
Ken Blanchard and Barbara Glanz
Great Service Requires:
If you chase two rabbits, both will
“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”
Everyone has a great idea in the shower, but very few people come out, dry off and
do something about it.
“As long as you are green, you are growing. As soon as you’re ripe you start to rot.”
One of the most valuable benefits of vision is that it acts like a magnet-attracting, challenging and uniting people
If you are still focusing on the great service you engaged in last week then you sure haven’t done much this week if yesterday’s news is the most exciting
“Heart is what separates the good from the great.”