互动式外语课堂教学探索 《 新标准高职高专公共英语教材 》 听说、 综合课程说课示列. 陈 龙 上海外国语大学网络教育学院 2009 年 4 月. Student factors - low entry level - Statistical findings: ＊ 60-119 (84%) ＊ 60%, 30%, 10%; ＊ 41% (A&L) 78% ＊ 39% (Voc.), 37% (W) ＊ 28% (R) - motivation, attitude - cognition, strategy.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- low entry level
- Statistical findings:
＊ 60%, 30%, 10%;
- motivation, attitude
- cognition, strategy
Single set of assessment tool
- New Curriculum
- core Eng + prof. English
- focus on aural/oral Eng.
- differentiation in levels & professionsSome Problem Facing English Teachingat Vocational College Level
- Pair dialogue
- name, age, hometown
- family (related words)
- majors, interests, hobbies
- demonstration(T & 1 or 2 Sts)
- use of “What about you?”“And you?”
- pair dialogue (take notes)
- use clues (new words, questions, etc.)
- use past experience/knowledge
- focus ongeneral/specificinfo.
1. ( ) The speaker is a second-year
2. ( ) She lives with her parents.
3. ( ) Both her parents are retired.
4. ( ) She has a twelve-year-old cousin.
1. How old is the speaker?
2. How many people are there in Li Min's family?
3. Who are they?
4. What is her mother?
5. Where does her father work?
6. What does her cousin like to do?
Present the dialogue:
- When you meet someone for the first time, what do you say to him/her?
- play recording or T-read aloud
- explanation or interaction when needed
- use greeting patterns in pair work
- St-present (role play)
(Yang Min and Li Ting are two new students in a technical
college. They are now in the classroom, waiting for the class to
start. This is the first time they have met.)
Yang:Hello, I'm Yang Min.
Li:Hi, I'm Li Ting. Glad to meet you, Yang Min.
Yang:The pleasure is mine. Where are you from, Li Ting?
Li: I'm from Beijing. And you?
(Soon their teacher Mr. White comes into the classroom. This is their first English class.)
- Finding Bill’s advice
- Reading Exercise: “T” or “F”
- Word, phrase/idiom, sentence, clause
- Expressions, patterns, idioms to learn
1973: at Harvard
1975: drop our of Harvard
1994: got married
2006: >$60 billion
2008: focus on charityHow much do you know about him?
- (v.): be important; valuable; matter
- also: name/calculate the number (of)
- For emphasis: really, truly
- Student silent reading, or
- Listening (to recording or teacher-reading aloud), or
- Listening and silent reading
- his advice on education & drop-out
- How many pieces of advice?
- a word （字）
- a phrase（词）
- an idiom（习语）
- a sentence（句子）
- a clause（从句）
(oral translation) (10 m.)
- ask a few students to read their introduction
- practice introducing multiple guests
- Do you think college edu, is important?