The PDCA Cycle. The most basic Quality Improvement Cycle. PDCA Cycle. Plan. Define Customer requirements for product or service. 1. Marketing Research for new product or service. 2. Inquiries from potential customers. Define relevant Processes for: 1. Suppliers
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The most basic Quality Improvement Cycle
1. Marketing Research for new product or service.
2. Inquiries from potential customers.
2. Production Process
3. Personnel and Equipment needs
5. Appraisal and Inspection
7. Customer Feedback, etc.
1. Are there adequate resources?
2. Are personnel adequately trained?
3. Is there a commitment from Management?
1. Is there an Owner for the Implementation Process?
2. Is there an Action Plan for Implementation?
3. Has the Implementation Plan been documented?