The PDCA Cycle. The most basic Quality Improvement Cycle. PDCA Cycle. Plan. Define Customer requirements for product or service. 1. Marketing Research for new product or service. 2. Inquiries from potential customers. Define relevant Processes for: 1. Suppliers
The most basic Quality Improvement Cycle
1. Marketing Research for new product or service.
2. Inquiries from potential customers.
2. Production Process
3. Personnel and Equipment needs
5. Appraisal and Inspection
7. Customer Feedback, etc.
1. Are there adequate resources?
2. Are personnel adequately trained?
3. Is there a commitment from Management?
1. Is there an Owner for the Implementation Process?
2. Is there an Action Plan for Implementation?
3. Has the Implementation Plan been documented?