9X15 build tutorial. CN Andress Kuo. D1 agenda-Board/tool setup. How to setup power supply How to setup cable cable connected How to setup ADB USB connected How to download built image to the target Question?. How to setup power supply. Working power voltage interval is 3.7v~4.2v.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
tar –xvf 2020.tar.gz
1. cd external
2. mkdir helloworld
3. cd helloworld
4. Put your source code under the folder, you can refer to attached example “helloworld.c” for practice.
5. touch chksum
6. md5sum chksum
it should generate a checksum as below, you need the value in step9.
7. cd oe-core/meta-msm/recipes
8. mkdir helloworld
9. make a .bb file, you can refer to attached helloworld_1.0.0.bb, and add checksum value of step6 into the .bb, you can refer to line5 on the .bb
10. cd oe-core/build
11. re-clean compile, running below cmd.
12. bitbake -cf clean helloworld
13. bitbake -cf compile helloworld
bitbake -cf install helloworld
14. Tool will be generated on below patch.