Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
WordPress SMTP Plugin Setting
WordPress SMTP Plugin Setting ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Connection timed out (110) with PHPMailer and Outlook SMTP
If you are experiencing trouble getting the WP E-Signature/WordPress SMTP Plugin and SMTP features to work properly on your WordPress site and you are close to giving up because most of the people seem to have no problems with it. The issue might be related not with the plugin or your SMTP settings and have everything to do with your server settings.
Rest assured… we’ll walk you through step-by-step how to troubleshoot and fix the issue in your hosting control panel.
This solution is a combination of tips found at WPBeginner’s post about How to Send Email in WordPress using the Gmail SMTP Server and Aldrin’s Tech Travel Site.
How to Fix SMTP and MX Records Settings from the CPanel in Your Hosting Account
1. First things first… visit the CPanel of your hosting account. Click the MX Entry icon under the Mail groupbox.
2. After clicking this icon, you will be redirected to the DNS Zone Editor, find the MX (Mail Exchanger) section.
3. Click the more → button.
4. Select Remote Mail Exchanger, by default this is set to Local Mail Exchanger.
5. Now, Go back to the DNS Zone Editor, find the MX (Mail Exchanger) section.CPanel and under where it says “Email Accounts” create a new email that is similar to the email address you’d like to use in the WP E-Signature mail SMTP settings.
6. Next Login to your DNS Zone Editor, find the MX (Mail Exchanger) section.WordPress website where WP E-Signature is installed and click “E-Signature” → “Settings” from the WordPress dashboard menu.
7. Next, Click the “Customization” → “Advanced Email Settings” from the WP E-Signature document dashboard.
8.Fill in the From email and the From Name of the email address you will be using to send your documents from, please refer to the screenshot below.
9. The most difficult part in all of this is entering your SMTP options. The simplify things we’ve given the most common SMTP settings in the column next to the settings fields. You will need to set your SMTP host to your specific settings (contact your website if you are unsure).
The password that you will use here is the password you used when you originally created your email account. Note: If you ever change the password to your email account, you will need to ALSO change it here, otherwise your emails will no longer be sent to your signer.
10. Click Save Changes to configure the when you originally created your email account. Note: If you ever change the password to your email account, you will need to ALSO change it here, otherwise your emails will no longer be sent to your signer. WordPress SMTP Plugin and eSignature Feature.
11. Send a test mail and cross your fingers!
Article Source - http://approvemeusa.tumblr.com/post/125154931267/wordpress-smtp-plugin-setting