Index • Aloe Vera Benefits For Hair • Aloe Vera Hair Mask • 10 Benefits of Aloe Vera For Hair Growth
Aloe Vera Benefits For Hair • Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. • It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. • It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Standard Conditioner • Simply apply aloe Vera gel to your damage hair using your fingers. • This also provides a soothing effect on the scalp and helps in setting hair in place.
2. Leave-in Conditioner • Mix the same amount of water and aloe and transfer it into a spray bottle. • Add a few drops of essential oil, and you are ready.
3. Deep-clean Conditioner • Mix the same amount of aloe gel and olive oil. • Using a comb spread the resulting mixture evenly on hair.
4. Aloe Vera For Hair Growth • Aloe Vera for hair loss is a pretty unexplored area in our hair care routine. • However, these aloe Vera hair packs are an effective way to curb hair fall and also a completely natural way to address the hair issue.
Hair Mask for Hair Growth A. Aloe Vera and Egg Hair Mask • You need aloe Vera, eggs yolks and coconut oil or olive oil. • Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste, without any lumps. • Apply the aloe Vera egg mask on your hair and scalp. • Ensure that your roots are covered in the mask. • Wash your hair with the cold water and mild shampoo and conditioner.
B. Onion and Aloe Vera Hair Mask • You need aloe Vera gel and onion juice for this hair mask. • Both these ingredients have well known medicinal properties that promote hair growth. • Apply the mixture of aloe Vera gel and onion juice on your hair and scalp. • After an hour, wash it with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
5. Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Greasy Hair • Make a mixture of aloe Vera gel, shampoo and lemon juice. • Apply this mixture to your greasy hair. • Rinse it off after 10 minutes with Warm water.
6. Aloe Vera For Dandruff Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil • Mix aloe Vera gel and coconut oil and cook this mixture over a low flame for 20-30 minutes. • Get this concoction to room temperature. • Massage this mixture gently on the scalp and hair and ensure it has spread evenly. • Wash it with the mild shampoo and conditioner after 3 hours.
7. Aloe Vera For Grey Hair • Keep fresh juice of amla in an iron bowl overnight • Mix fresh aloe vera gel to the stored amla juice • Store this mixture for a week and apply it daily • You need to do this process for at least 3 months for the visible difference in hair colour.
8. Aloe Vera as Post Hairstyling Serum • You can use aloe Vera gel as hair serums for shiny, lustrous hair. • Take a pea-sized quantity of the gel and apply it to your hairstyle. • You will get a lustrous hairstyle immediately.
9. Aloe Vera For Split Ends • Take Aloe Vera gel, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. • Mix the ingredients to get a smooth paste. • Apply the mixture to your hair for 30 minutes. • Wash it off with a shampoo and conditioner.
10. Aloe Vera Shampoo • For rough and fragile hair, aloe Vera and honey shampoo are ideal, as it adds moisture and shine to your hair while strengthening hair at the same time. • Take some amount of aloe leaves, 2 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. • Mix aloe Vera gel, honey and apple cider vinegar in a blender. The gel should be completely mixed with the other ingredients. • Use this shampoo for softer hair.