Mysteries. a yeti. a UFO. a vampire. a fairy. a ghost. the Loch ness monster. creature unexplained amazing vanish mystery alien monster weird. very surprising a strange, frightening animal strange, odd something which cannot be explained mysterious
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
the Loch ness monster
a strange, frightening animal
something which cannot be explained
a living thing from another planet
animal, living being
Today we’ll learn to speak and express our own opinion about some mysterious facts in our life using our active vocabulary and new information from the texts.
1. Simon hasn’t heard of the Bermuda Triangle before.
2. The Bermuda Triangle is a group of islands.
3. The mystery is that ships and planes disappear there.
4. Nobody has any idea what causes the mystery.
5. Luke thinks aliens might be the cause.
6.The mysterious events don’t happen now.
the American army
gas produced by the sea
1. Speaker 1’s explanation is
2. Speaker 2’s explanation is
3. Speaker 3’s explanation is
Gas produced by the sea
near the Bermudas
in the Atlantic
photographs of a creature
in the sky
Write a letter to your pen – friend and advice him to read one of these articles, express your own opinion.