TED Talks. Brainstorming and Researching. Topics & Keywords. 1. Identify TWO main keywords to describe your topic. Topics & Keywords. 2. Generate lists of synonyms. Working Thesis. 3. List problems connected to your keywords. Working Thesis. 4. List your own ideas about your keywords.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Brainstorming and Researching
1. Identify TWO main keywords to describe your topic.
2. Generate lists of synonyms.
3. List problems connected to your keywords.
4. List your own ideas about your keywords.
5. Merge your best "problems" with your best "ideas."
6. Identify what may already be true about your working thesis.
7. Identify additional keywords and subjects you need to learn more about.
8. Visit the subject guide on the library website: http://libguides.wsulibs.wsu.edu/. List the areas relevant to your working thesis.
9. Rewrite your working thesis as an imperative with exaggeration.
10. Say it again.