Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
RCB-MPT Mission Engagement Report - Annex I UNDP Atlas Support. Learning, Networking, Trouble-Shooting and List of Contacts for On-going Support UNDP Indonesia Environment Unit Project Closure Support Mission Jakarta, Indonesia 5- 8 December 2006.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Trouble-Shooting and List of Contacts for
UNDP Indonesia Environment Unit Project Closure Support Mission
5- 8 December 2006
How to learn how to use Atlas ?
Due to insufficient resources to send training missions to all Country Offices UNDP opted for a training strategy mainly focussed on self-learning over the Web.
To benefit from UNDP learning resources on line (LMS) personnel working for UNDP need to first be given undp.org email address
(former RIM now with LRC based at Regional Centre in Johannesburg moving to LRC Unit in Bangkok in January 2007))
For CD ROMs of OnDemand see name to contact given earlier.
Reviewing MPN network queries, answers and discussions can be an important means of learning about Atlas modules.
All Programme Officers should register for the MPN-Project, Partnerships Net and Evaluation networks. Programme Associates should be on MPN-Project & MPN-Finance (where programme finance Atlas issues should be treated).
“zero Tier/level Help Desk” - often someone in the CO such as a “super-user” for particular Atlas module has answer – keep it going ! Or if it was allowed to disappear bring it back or equivalent. Atlas Roll out of new functionality continues.
2. “Buddysystem” for staff doing same Atlas roles within country offices – important for all staff to know who the “expert” on an Atlas area in the office. Offices should have at least 2 “experts” in each area.
4. MPN-project network (formerly ps.pm-net)
5. http://Ondemandweb.undp.org Self-learning & useful for trouble-shooting too
- Project Management is now under Results Management
- Financial Resource Management
- Procurement & Assets Management
- HR Management
6. Atlas Reporting Guide – this document explains how data “travels” in Atlas & why certain reports have different figures than others
7. Management (Atlas Help Desk) Support Centre:
be sure to always write to firstname.lastname@example.org (describe problem well in your email, Business unit, award no, details)
+1-212-906-5556 (rings at HD in time zone)
+60-3-2092-4521 (KL time 7h00 to 16h00)
Atlas Project Mgt HD (Tier-2 support at MSC in KL : Palesa Henson, at MSC in Panama: Ignacio
see under PM, Finance, Procurement & HR
This site contains numerous presentations from launch of Atlas to today.
Atlas Projects Tree related assistance:
“Friends of the MPT” of the RCB in Bangkok
More RBAP PMSCs are to be trained end Feb 2007 at a global workshop in Bratislava. RBAP HQ to nominate candidates