Craig L. Williams Market Interface Manager. Review of NAESB Items MIS & SIS Meetings December 15, 2011. North American Energy Standards Board, NAESB. Standards Development, WEQ Wholesale Electric Service Across Multiple Transmission Systems (SAMTS)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Review of NAESB Items
MIS & SIS Meetings
December 15, 2011
- New Templates – Network reservations will need to move to the new system.
- New Network Customers will need to fill out an on-line application on OASIS.
- Existing Network Customers will not have to make a new application on OASIS.
- Hybrid Option: Tag all non-firm transactions within a BA and require upload of firmness of transmission service for each running generator every 15 minutes (Generator Prioritization)
- BPS is still considering a two-tiered firm curtailment process (first-to-cut / last-to-cut). Policy change issue has been addressed. This would require coordination agreements between BA’s for loop flows to be granted last-to-cut priority.
- Transfers TSIN Registry from NERC to NAESB.
- OATI will administer the registry for NAESB.
- The New FAQ document will be modified and posted by end of business on Friday. The EIR page will be up and running shortly on the NAESB site.
- TSIN data is not being ported to EIR, so re-registration will be necessary.
- An annual fee will be required.
- Current Q&A document
Market Interface Manager
w. 801.883.6846 c. 801.455.9812