Twenty Questions Subject: Acts 16
1. Who did Paul want to travel with him? (Acts 16:1) • A disciple named Timothy
2. Timothy was well spoken of by? (Acts 16:2) • Lystra and Iconium
3. Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised? (Acts 16:3) • The Jews in that region knew his father was Greek.
4. What did Paul’s company deliver as they traveled? (Acts 16:4) • The decrees to keep as determined by the apostles and elders at Jerusalem
5. Where did the Spirit forbid Paul’s company from preaching? (Acts 16:6) • Asia
6. Where did the Spirit not permit them to enter? (Acts 16:7) • Bithynia
7. In Paul’s vision, what did the Macedonian man say? (Acts 16:9) • Come over to Macedonia and help us.
8. What did the Lord call Paul and his companions to do in Macedonia? (Acts 16:10) • Preach the Gospel
10. Where did Paul’s company go on the Sabbath? (Acts 16:13) • The riverside
12. What did Lydia persuade Paul and his company to do? (Acts 16:15) • To stay at her house.
14. What did the magistrates command the multitudes do to Paul and Silas? (Acts 16:22) • Beat them with rods
15. What did Paul and Silas do while imprisoned? (Acts 16:25) • Prayed and sang hymns
16. What did the keeper of the prison see when he awoke? (Acts 16: 27) • The prison doors open
17.What did the Keeper of the prison ask Paul and Silas? (Acts 16: 30) • What must I do to be saved?
18. Where did the prison keeper take Paul and Silas that same hour of the night? (Acts 16:33) • To wash their stripes
19. What sis the magistrates plead with Paul and Silas to do? (Acts 16:39) • To leave the city.