Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
WAMPAC Packaged UPEDR Meter Cluster Arrays :Road Transportation System Preventive Maintenance Regime Balancing Channel Reliability and Environmental EmergenciesDr. Lemba D. Nyirenda, Ph.D. Electrical & Computer EngineeringChief Technical Advisor UNIDO REPRISE-Zambia ProjectInternational Expert: Transportation, Energy & ICT Systems Disaster Protection and Lifelines Systems Operations ResearchEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org;Phone: +260 977829662
Technology Grouping Packaged UPEDR [Universal Productivity-Emergency-Disaster-Recovery] meter cluster arrays
The network topology of an interconnected
transportation network in a country includes:
In Built and Un-built environment
(2) Zambia and other similarly affected regional partners, implement: a WAMPAC Packaged UPEDR Meter Road Transportation System Preventive Maintenance Regime Balancing Channel Reliability and Environmental Emergencies as presented in this paper.
Balancing road transportation network reliability and environmental emergencies in a preventive maintenance regime Require:
Provide the basis for an on-line and off-line or real-time preventive maintenance regime Implemented using the Universal Productivity-Emergency-Recovery “UPEDR” Meter Cluster Arrays for Terrestrial and Deep-Space applications.
Allows timely corrective control action to be taken before the system of interest migrates from the Normal Operating State to enter either the Emergency State or the Disaster State or
the Recovery State at either system level or component level via the Extremis (Protective islanding) State.
When the Preventive Maintenance UPEDR Meter cluster arrays are connected in a wide area network , basis for a “Integrated Disaster Preparedness Reduction and Protection” (IDPRP) Plan.
The calibrated surrogate measures obtained using professional test equipment
could form the basis for a real-time or seasonal off-line “UPEDR” Meter cluster array indications system for a preventive maintenance regime for each of the main technology grouping in the trunk, main, rural-feeder, urban road sections of a networked transportation system. In this way only fit-for-purpose local preventive maintenance and scheduled system wide maintenance outages are undertaken.
Prosperity Action : (1) Thinking, (3)Tooling, (4) Working, (5) Living indicators.
Poverty Action : (1) Thinking, (3)Tooling, (4) Working, (5) Living indicators.
Peace, (2)Wisdom, (3) Knowledge, (4) Happiness, (5) Integrity indicators.
(1) Time, (2) Money, (3) Strength, (4) Talents, (5) Relationships, indicators.
(1) economy, (2) adequacy, (3) security, (4) safety, (5) Risk indicators.
(1) Observability, (2) Operability, (3) controllability, (4) functionality,
(5) Maintainability indicators.
(1) Network infrastructure connectivity measures, (2) Measuring, Archiving and Retrieval Time-Stamping, (3) Measures visualization, (4) Derived performance demonstration, (5)Derived performance validation indicators.
(1) Prosperity, (2) Reliability, (3) Sustainability, (4) Profitability, (5) Ownership indicators.
[Road furniture, Intersections, Bridges and Sections tooling:
(1) Forward-channel flow observability, operability and controllability equipment,
(2) Cross-channel flow observability, operability and controllability equipment,
(3) Forward-channel flow protective equipment,
(4) Cross-channel flow protective equipment,
(5) Channel protective equipment,
(6) Channel maintenance equipment,
(7) Intersection, bridge and section human and vehicle rescue equipment,
(8) Built environment habitats Human-machine activity observability, operability and
controllability “Wide Area Monitoring, Protection and Control” (WAMPAC) equipment ,
(9)Transportation infrastructure Neighbourhood-Watch communication and control equipment,
(10) ICT Networks and Telecommunication interface equipment ]
UPEDR Meter cluster arrays
are connected in a wide area network ,