10. Plaka Beach, Naxos Plaka Beach is known for its white sand and its crystal aqua colored water. Plaka also happens to be a nudist’s favorite beach, although many couples and families choose to vacation there due to its extreme beauty.
9. Voutoumi Beach, Antipaxoi Voutumi is a beautiful, pebbled beach located on the North East side of Antipaxos Island. Situated inside a large cove and covered on both sides by rocks, Voutoumi is definitely a go to spot if you want a unique beach experience.
8. Myrtos Beach, Kefalonia Myrtos Beach is hands down one of the most beautiful attractions in Kefalonia. Myrtos gained its worldwide reputation through its positive reinforcement from countless travel magazines. Winning awards for its cleanliness and natural beauty, Myrtos Beach is a must see for all travellers.
7. Matala, Crete Matala in Crete is an absolutely a stunning beach. For those who are into Greek mythology, this is the place where the legend describes Zeus swimming ashore disguised as a bull while carrying Europa on his back. Matala is a great place to visit because it has something for everyone, which has made it a popular tourist destination.
6. Perissa Beach, Santorini This stunning beach is known for its unique characteristics; its black sand and crystal waters create a stunning visual. The main attraction at Perissa Beach is the enormous rock called Mesa Vuono that rises from the sea.
5. PlatisGialos, Mykonos This is one of the most popular beaches in Mykonos. Filled with thousands of people during the summer it is a beach you must visit in your lifetime. With golden sand and clear, turquoise water, PlatisGialos is a beautiful getaway.
4. Elafonisi, Crete The incredibly crystal-like clear water of Elafonisi Beach is what makes it so incredible, beautiful and special. Located in stunning Crete, the turquoise waters have attracted travellers for centuries. This natural beach is filled with pure white sandbars and a natural islet, which has remained virtually untouched.
3. Red Beach, Santorini Arguably the most famous and beautiful beach in Santorini, Red Beach is located steps away from the ancient Akrotiri. The beach is unique and beautiful but it is very small and sometimes creates a crowded atmosphere, however, its beauty is worth visiting.
2. Navagio Beach, Zakynthos Better known as Shipwreck Cove, Navagio is the most famous beach in Zakynthos. Shipwreck Cove is one of the most photographed destinations in Greece and is known as one of the best beaches in the country.
1. Sarakiniko, Milos This beach is arguably the nicest beach in Milos and surely the most peculiar one. Located along the coastal road, it is the most photographed location on the island.