Warm-Up 8-27-13. Agenda Go over Chp2 Test Notes Chp 3-1 Finish Earth’s Interior Lab WS Latitude. Homework Binder due Next class. 1. Draw Eastvale map include major streets 2. Put a star on the map for ERHS 3. Put a circle at Heritage Park. Warm-Up 8-27-14. Homework
Go over Chp2 TestNotes Chp3-1
Finish Earth’s Interior Lab
Binder due Next class
1. Draw Eastvale map include major streets
2. Put a star on the map for ERHS
3. Put a circle at Heritage Park
Sept 2 – Test Chp 1 & 2Sept 2 – Notebook check
Test Review worksheet
1. What is condensation?
2. ______ gas is released during respiration.
3. If you were placed Montreal (Canada), what information would you need to find your way around?
Write the latitude line coordinate first (north and south)
Then write the longitude line after (west and east)
1. 60°S, 100°W = ? 3.
2. 40°N, 120°W = ? 4.
Latitude and Longitude Worksheet
Place 1 blue survivor on each island (20)
Pick a latitude card and a longitude card, if it lands on the island then rescue that survivor
Put the cards back to the correct pile
The player with most rescued survivor wins and receive extra points for their homework assignment
Play 1 game