I will be confident in my abilities and dependable for my peers. I will resolve conflict peacefully and I will persevere in the face of challenges. My future relies on it. WORK HARD. BE NICE. Do Now. You must be silent and working for credit B e on time E nter silently G et out homework
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
You must be silent and working for credit
Be on time
Get out homework
Immediately start work
Multiply and divide with positive and negative numbers
1. There are 12 cookies in the bag. Justin wants to evenly distribute the cookies to four of his friends. How many cookies would each friend receive? Justify your answer.
2. There are 8 rows of seats in a movie theater. Each row has the same number of seats. If there is a total of 72 seats, how many seats are in each row? Justify your answer.
3. Carmen read a 77-page book in 7 days. She read the same number of pages each day. How many pages did she read each day? Justify your answer.
5. Clarisa paid $140 for a magazine subscription. If she is paying $7 for each issue of the magazine, how many issues of the magazine will she receive?
2. A week has 7 days, and a day has 24 hours. How many hours are in 7 days? Justify your answer.
3. Larry reads 7 pages per night for 12 nights. How many pages will Larry have read? Justify your answer.
4. A school week has 5 days, and a school day has 7 hours. How many hours are in 5 school days? Justify your answer.
5. An oatmeal factory can bake 36 trays of strawberry oatmeal packets in the morning and 48 trays of cinnamon sugar oatmeal packets in the afternoon. If each tray holds 10 packets of oatmeal, how many oatmeal packets can be baked in 1 day?