The Future Fuehrer (Rev. 13:1-18). An Exploration of the Biblical Antichrist By Dr. Henry Wells. Any time a Human Being has tried to rule the world they have come close to destroying the peoples of the earth. They also left great evils in wake. Men That Tried to Rule the World Nimrod.
Related searches for
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
An Exploration of the Biblical Antichrist
By Dr. Henry Wells
A General Definition come close to destroying the peoples of the earth.
1. Antichrist as A Spirit
2. Antichrist is a False Christ
3. Antichrist is in opposition to Christ
4. Antichrist is a substitute for Christ
B. Notable Traits of His Personality
C. Antichrist as an individual
D. Antichrist as a Political Power
E. Antichrist as a Ecclesiastical PowerPoints
1. Antichrist Spirit come close to destroying the peoples of the earth.
Kathleen Norris statement from Amazing Grace: A Vocabulary of Faith
“”Each one of us act as an Antichrist whenever we hear the gospel and don’t do it”
1 John 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2. Antichrist is a False Christ
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.A General Definition
3. Antichrist is in Opposition to Christ
Antichrist is against, is opposed to, Jesus Christ.
In opposition to God's Christ. Against Christ Personally Against Christ's Church; Against Christ's Word, Holy Scripture.
He will literally be the Opposite of Christ
Antichrist is opposed to God Himself.
So, although the Antichrist will leave the impression that his motivating force is love, concern for humanity, and pity for the oppressed, what drives Antichrist is not love but hatred.
The one motivating force in his life is opposition to Jesus Christ, opposition to all that He stands for, and to all that stand for Him.
1 John 2:18 come close to destroying the peoples of the earth.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
2 John 1:7
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
4. Antichrist is a Substitute For Christ
The name Antichrist also indicates substitution.
Antichrist opposes Jesus in order to supplant Him, to take His place as Christ.
Although the English language does not often use the prefix "anti" to mean substitution, it is a common use in the Greek language.
2 Thessalonians 2 points out how Antichrist comes as an impostor of the Christ from God, and how there is a striking outward similarity between Antichrist and Christ.A General Definition Continued
Abomination of Desolation.
What is an abomination?
Dwight Pentecost called him “SATAN’S PRIDE”
Will Be A Man
1. He will not appear until after the Day of the Lord has began. 2Thess.2:2
2. This appearance will be preceded by a departure 2Thess.2:1 (This is either Apostasy or Rapture of the Church 2Thess.2:1
3. He personally is marked by his intelligence and persuasiveness and also by his subtlety and craft, so that his position over the nations is by their own consent. Dan.7:8, 20; Daniel 8:23; Eze.28:6
4. His chief interest will be power and might Dan.11:38
5. He shall reject the desire of women Dan. 11: 37
1. He rises from the Roman Empire, since he is ruler of the people who destroyed Jerusalem. He will make a 7yr. covenant with Israel and break it after 3 and one- half years. Dan.9:26 -27
2. His rise comes to a false peace program. Dan.8:25; 1Thess.5:3
3. He is the head of the last form of Gentile world dominion, for he is like a leopard, a bear, and a lion. He eliminates three (3) rulers in his rise to power. Dan.7:7-8; 20,24; Rev.17:9-11, 13
4. His influence is world wide, for he rules all the nations Rev.13:7-8
This person will evidently be a Jew or a Christian because he comes from the earth of the land and what ties him into Christianity is that he had 2 horns like a lamb. Rev.13:11
This person will influential in religious affairs
This person will be motivated by Satan as the first beast is
This person will have delegated authority. Rev.13:12
This person will promote the worship of the Antichrist and compel the earth to worship him as God.
This person will perform miracles to authenticate his ministry, that will cause people to believe he is Elijah that should come. Rev.13:13-14
This person will be successful in deceiving the unbelieving world.
This person will have the authority to place death sentences on all those who refuse to worship the Antichrist. Rev.13:15
This person will control the economic realm and establish a mark that must be received if you are to do any type of business. Rev.13:16-18}