Test Taking Strategies By Sarah Kate DuRant Tips For Better Test Taking Prepare -find creative ways to study - arrive early for tests - be comfortable but alert - stay relaxed and confident - analyze past tests Tips For Better Test Taking Test Taking
Related searches for Test Taking Strategies
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Sarah Kate DuRant
-find creative ways to study
- arrive early for tests
- be comfortable but alert
- stay relaxed and confident
- analyze past tests
- read directions carefully
- look over test before you start
- answer questions in a strategic order
- If the question contains negatives, such as "no, not, cannot" drop the negative and read what remains.
- Decide whether that sentence is true or false.
- If it is true, its opposite, or negative, is usually false.
- words that restrict or open up general statements. Examples are "sometimes, often, frequently, ordinarily, generally"
- These words make more modest claims, are more likely to reflect reality, and usually indicate "true" answers.
- Pay attention to the "truth" of each phrase in the sentence.
- If one part of the sentence is false, it usually indicates a "false" answer
-Eliminate obvious wrong answers first
- Don't guess if you are penalized for guessing
- Use hints from questions you know