Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
The Immigration to Denmark became easy now as the country has modified its visa system and made procedure easy to welcome more immigrants. Besides, it has also introduced easy procedure for getting Danish Green Card. Citizens of Denmark can work anywhere in whole European Union and also entitled to travel to all Scheme Zone countries without visa. Denmark Green card Visa makes you eligible for getting permanent residence permit in seven years. Besides, your family members will also get the same rights which you get. There are liberal social benefits given to immigrants to make their life style better which include purchase of property, free higher education for children. Once you get the Immigration Visa, you are allowed to avail such social benefits. \n\nFor free assistance call us ðŸ‘‰ 7207601601\n\nContact ðŸ‘‰ https://www.akkam.in/Immigration-And-Visa-Consultants-In-Mumbai.php\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP
These awards are based on a student's academic, artistic, athletic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant's extracurricular activities and community service record. The most common merit-based scholarships, awarded by either private organizations or directly by a student's intended college, considering his/her academic achievement or high scores on standardized tests.
2. NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
If a Students family income comes under a lower-middle income bracket & may not have the funds to pay tuition fees are eligible for Need based scholarships. How ever the student should have a good academic & test score as well as some extra curricular Activities.
3. EXTERNAL SCOLARSHIP
External scholarships are provided to the students who are seeking higher education Overseas, where as there would be eligibility test to be given, based on the scores students are entitled to avail certain amount of scholarships from the public/private Organizations. eg: Aga Khan Foundation, British Council, ETS etc...
Scholarships and Fellowships offered by Universities
Financial Aid – It’s a mix of grants, scholarships, loans and often jobs that a college
1. Financial aid is available in most of the universities on a competitive basis; but there is never any guarantee
2. Applying early improves the chances of being considered for financial aid.
3. Chances of getting financial aid are improved after the first semester
4. It is rarefor students to get admitted to the top universities with financial aid.
HOW AKKAM WILL GUIDE FOR SCHOLARSHIP
1. Guiding students with the type of scholarships available in the university level.
2. Filling the scholarship application form along with the graduate application(if scholarships are provided).
3. Guiding students with the external scholarships availability and how to prepare for it.
4. Providing the formats/guidelines to write scholarship essays(if required by the University)
5. Guiding the students in terms of when to apply for Scholarships
WHAT IS ADMISSION INTERVIEW PREPERATION
1. Once student receives his interview call from the university as a next process we will help the student with the sample questions and answers for the mock interview preparation.
2. The local verbal Faculty will guide the student with the Mock Interview preparation.
WEIGHTAGE OF ADMISSION INTERVIEW.
Overall weight age of the Interview for the admission process is 40%. The following weight age will be given for each component of the selection criteria.
Common Admission Test
Written Communication Test
* Interview process is only for Management Applicants
HOW WILL AKKAM HELP STUDENT FOR INTERVIEW PREPERATION
Our Local faculty will guide students with the interview preparation and the practice sessions. Like any interview the best way to prepare is to practice answering interview questions. You can use
the10 common questions listed below for your preparation.
1. Why are you applying to our business school/graduate school?
2. Why do you want to study the MBA/MS? Why at this point?
3. What do you expect from the MBA/MS?
4. Have you applied to / thought about applying to any other business schools?
5. Who are you? (Discuss yourself)
5. Who are you? (Discuss yourself)
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (Aspirations)
7. What are your greatest strengths?
8. What would you say are your biggest weaknesses?
9. Why do you think you are right for our business school/graduate school?
10. Can you provide an example of a time when you demonstrated leadership?
WHAT IS POST ADMISSION INTERVIEW PROCESS.
Once the admission is confirmed from the university student has to pay certain amount of tuition deposit for the offer letter/I-20.
HOW WILL T.I.M.E. HELP STUDENTS
The counselor will provide the complete guidance to the student about how to pay the admission deposit amount to the university.
If student has applied for a partner University we have to follow up with the University for the Offer Letter/I-20.
If student has applied for the Non Tie Up University the Local Consultant have to follow up with the student for the Offer letter/I-20 updates.
WHAT IS VISA APPLICATION
A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to pursue the higher education overseas should first obtain a valid visa.
Once student receives the offer letter from the university student has to fill the visa application form and schedule the visa appointment.
HOW WILL T.I.M.E. HELP STUDENTS WITH VISA APPLICATION
We help student by providing the appropriate visa application link and start filling the visa form.
If student is applying to the countries where individual presence is required for the interview we help them with the sample Visa question and answer, so that student can start preparing.
Once the preparation is done from the students end we have to ensure that the Local faculty has to take his/her final mock interviews.
Financial Documents(covering your one year of tuition & living expenses)
Documents on LIQUID CASH,FIXED ASSETS, MACHINERY(cars etc.)
CA & CE report(compiled report on liquid assets & fixed assets)
Educational Docs.( All Mark Sheet )
English language Test Score
GMAT/GRE Test Score
Print out of the visa application form.
Print out of visa appointment letter
** All Original Docs are required
There are 3 types of US student visa
1. Full - time academic studies - F-Visa
2. Exchange program - J-Visa
3. Non – Academic or Vocational Studies – M-Visa.
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051