Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
2012 ASAP PLAN Upper Township Girls Softball Association Upper Twp, NJ. Qualified Safety Plan Requirements. League Safety Officer: Joe Lotek on file with Little League Headquarters.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Emergency Phone Number: 911
NJ State Police Woodbine 911 / 609-861-5300
Seaville Fire Co 911 / 609-624-0122
Upper Twp Rescue Squad: 609-624-2476
League President: Bill Handley 609-602-5143
League VP: Cathy Ruth: 609-628-3398
League Secretaries: Abigayle Faust 609-628-1402
Heidi Angelastro 609-576-0565
League Treasurer: Colleen Bruce 609-675-1996
League Safety Officer: Joe Lotek 609-425-2945
League Umpire Coordinator Mike Miles 609-780-1751
League Snack Shack Coordinator Donna Coan 609-287-9277
League Fundraising Coordinator Rachel Mammale 609-846-3629
League Farm Coordinators Lisa Lappin 609-402-6839
Bill Mammale 609-846-3629
League In House Coordinator Jake Eggie 609-457-6707
League Travel Coordinator Dave Vitiello 609-486-6708
4. The UTGSA will use the Official Little League Volunteer Application form to screen all of our volunteers.
5. Fundamentals Training: March 10th, 2012
At least one manager/coach from each team must attend the training. Every Manager/Coach will attend this training at least once every 3 years. Training will at the Upper Twp Community Center 2012 by Christina Mayrhofer.
6. First Aid Training: Date: February 25
UTGSA will require at least one manager/coach from each team to attend. Every manager/ coach must attend this training once every 3 years. Ed Corcoran will conduct the training at the Upper Twp Rescue Squad Building.
7. Coaches will be required to walk/ inspect the fields prior to practices and Games. Umpires will also be required to walk the fields for hazards before each game.
9. Concession Stand Safety
1. Menu shall be posted & approved by the safety officer and the League President
Our Concession Safety Procedures will be posted several times in stand.
10. The UTGSA Safety Officer will Inspect all equipment in the pre-season.
11. Implement Prompt Accident Reporting.
The League will use the provided incident tracking form from the LL website and will provide completed Accident forms to Safety Officer within 24-48 hours of the incident. Please see copy of accident Reporting form.
First Aid Kit and is a requirement to have it at every practice and game.
13. UTGSA will require ALL TEAMS to enforce ALL Little League Rules. Including Proper Equipment for catchers.
a. No On-deck batters
b. Coaches will not warm up pitchers
c. Bases will disengage on all fields