Polymer Networks: The Next Generation (in five minutes…). Christopher J. Kloxin, Research Assistant Professor Materials Science and Engineering Chemical Engineering.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Research Theme: Creating and developing versatile materials, materials that are synthetically flexible, which enable a large degree of tailoring material properties for specific applications.
September 26, 2011
1) Fairbanks, Scott, Kloxin, Anseth, and Bowman, Macromolecules42 (1), 211-217 (2009)
2) Scottand Kloxin, in preparation
New Polymer Network Paradigm:
Covalent Adaptable Networks1
1) Kloxin, Scott, Adzima, and Bowman, Macromolecules, 43(6) 2643-2653 (2010)
2) Kloxin, Scott, and Bowman, Macromolecules42 (7) 2551-2556 (2009).
3) Adzima, Kloxin, and Bowman, Advanced Materials22 (25) 2784-2787 (2010)
1) Adzima, Tao, Kloxin, DeForest, Anseth, and Bowman, Nature Chem.3 (3) 258-261 (2011)
2) Kloxin, Scott, Park, and Bowman, Adv. Mater.23 (17) 977‐1981 (2011)
3) Adzima, Kloxin, DeForest, Anseth, and Bowman, submitted to Adv. Mater.
Prof. Christopher Bowman
Prof. Kristi Anseth
Prof. Timothy Scott
Dr. Brian Adzima
Dr. Cole DeForest
Dr. Benjamin Fairbanks
Dr. Heeyoung Park
Funding provided by:
Ph: +1 302 831 8670