Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
This power point presentation describes about herbal treatment for heartburn to cure acid reflux in chest.\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
To Cure Acid Reflux In Chest
Heartburn is the burning sensation in the chest or throat. It is the result of the stomach acid going back into the oesophagus, which is the food pipe that carries food from our mouths to the stomach. There are several remedies for heartburn. Herbal treatment for heartburn is the safest that helps to cure acid reflux in chest without any side effects.
Heartburn may be characterized by some or all of the following symptoms
• Burning sensation behind the breast bone
• A sour, acidic taste in the throat
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Chest pain
• Stomach noises
• Dry mouth
• Bloating and belching
• Tooth erosion
• Loss of appetite
• Bad breath
• A feeling of food stuck till the chest
There are several over-the-counter drugs that can help to cure acidity, constipation. There are antacids which provide relief but natural heartburn remedies should be preferred to cure acid reflux in chest.
Heartburn can be a result of several factors. They can be caused by
• Eating too much
• Eating too fast
• Eating spicy foods
• Certain foods such as onions, garlic, chocolates, high fat foods, tomatoes, etc can cause acidity
• Drinking alcohol
• Going to bed soon after eating
• Stress and anxiety
• Wearing tight fitting clothes
• Gastroesophagael reflux disease (GERD)
• Hiatal Hernia
• Certain medications
Acid reflux can be treated, as well as, prevented if the following natural heartburn remedies are kept in mind
• Wear loose clothes- Acid reflux happens when stomach acid moves up into the oesophagus. This could be caused due to clothes tight around the stomach which prevent the food from staying in the stomach.
• Raise the hips- If you’re lying down; try raising your body, waist up. That will prevent the stomach acid from moving towards the chest.
• Stand up- The above step can also be done by standing up, if you can. This will help get rid of acid reflux in throat.
• Chew gum- Chewing gum neutralises acid. So chewing some gum can cure acid reflux in chest.
• Quit smoking- Smoking cigarettes can aggravate acidity.
• Baking soda and water mixture- This mixture help neutralise stomach acid and hence, is a natural heart burn remedy.
• Maintain a gap of at least 3 hours between meal timings and sleep timings.
• Maintain a healthy weight.
• Avoid going to bed right after eating.
• Avoid fatty foods.
• Avoid spicy foods.
Herbozyme capsule is an excellent herbal treatment for heartburn. It contains only herbal ingredients and causes no side effects. Regular intake of Herbozyme capsule also aids in ensuring the overall wellness of the digestive system, apart from curing heartburn.
Buy Herbozyme Capsules At DropshipHerbalSupplements.com