Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

adli
nebraska woody florals cooperative n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

play fullscreen
1 / 15
Download Presentation
Presentation Description
155 Views
Download Presentation

Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative EST. 2005

  2. Nebraska Woody Florals CooperativePartners • Scott Josiah, State Forester – Nebraska State Forest Service and housed within the University of Nebraska directing research in Woody Crops Production, Community Forestry and Agroforestry • Jim Crandall with UNL Cooperative Development Center

  3. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative • 43 growers across the state. • Cooperative keeps 40% percent for overhead and the growers receive the remaining 60%

  4. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative • All stems are marketed through the cooperative • Major Local Distributors are: • Earl May Garden Centers • Mulhalls Landscaping • Campbell Nursery

  5. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative • Grant receivedin 2006- Purchased the building currently being used as our headquarters near Mead • Purchased a cooler to store our stems • Grant received in 2010 to update our marketing materials and develop our current website.


  6. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

  7. Nebraska Woody Florals CooperativeStem Varieties

  8. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

  9. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

  10. Nebraska Woody Florals CooperativeWillows

  11. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

  12. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

  13. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

  14. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative • Visit our Website @ • www.nebraskawoodyflorals.com • Or join us on Facebook • https://www.facebook.com/groups/164216913592989/?fref=ts

  15. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Contact me at: Nancy Eberle Secretary, Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative neberle@mainstaycomm.net 402-366-8001