Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Joining the Erasmus Mundus Program ―Planning and Practice of a Program at Osaka University― Conceptualizing an Erasmus Mundus Program and the Application Process Prof. Dr. Lit. Kenji TSUTSUMI Graduate School of Letters and Member of the Global 30 Project , Osaka University
Joining the ErasmusMundus Program―Planning and Practice of a Programat Osaka University―Conceptualizing an Erasmus Mundus Program and the Application Process
Prof. Dr. Lit. Kenji TSUTSUMIGraduate School of Letters and Member of the Global 30 Project , Osaka University
(a graduate of Kyushu University)
Erasmus Mundus Information Day (Kyushu Univ.), ACROS Fukuoka, Nov.3rd 2009
The consortium members: Groningen (NL), Uppsala (SWE), Cracow (PLN), Göttingen (GER), Olomouc (CZE), Deusto (SPA). Corraboration members: Udine (ITA), Strasbourg (FRA).
We brought two computers and one printer with us, and every night we discussed about the results of our research.
Deusto Univ., Bilbao
(1) Contents, styles, and facilities of classes.
(2) Communication between teachers and students.
(3) Tasks, reports and examinations.
(4) Evaluation method.
(5) Credit system.
(6) Cooperation among teachers and universities.
(9) Daily life.
(1) Contract with the consortium.
(2) Preparation for acceptance of the EU students; accommodations, insurance, exemption of tuition fee for five classes.
(3) Planning of the five classes; grand design, teachers, contents, budget for part-time lecturers.
(4) Preparation for sending our students to the Euroculture Program in EU universities.
5 students/ 10 weeks
2 students/ 3 semesters
(1) Contemporary Japanese Culture
(2) Contemporary Japanese Thought
(3) Modern Japanese Literature
(4) Contemporary Arts
(5) Modern Japanese History
2 teachers and 1 staff came to our school and the teachers had some short classes, and they also took part in and observed the classes.
(1) International Standards of Education
(3) Improvement of consciousness of educational environment
(1) Contemporary Arts
(2) Comparative Studies in Social
(3) Modern Japanese History
(4) Contemporary Japanese Thought
(5) Modern Japanese Literature.
Also already 2 teachers from the consortium have come to Osaka University in this fiscal year and 2 more teachers will come soon.
Schedule of a course (ex. “Comparative Studies in Social Environment” by K. Tsutsumi)
Deadline of the 1st report.
Maintaining the intimate relationship with the consortium universities and with their teachers.