Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
The demand for an auto business is ever increasing with the number of drivers you can see on the road. Let’s explore some simple tips to start your own auto repair shop with ease.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Auto repair business is not as complicated as some might think but just requires skilled mechanics and planning to kick start in the right direction. Many entrepreneurial mechanics have the right motivation to start their own business but lacks in the technical knowledge department. Providing excellent repair and other auto related services are something that every customer demands either he is at your shop to simply change oil or something big like complex transmission overhauls. The demand for an auto business is ever increasing with the number of drivers you can see on the road. Let’s explore some simple tips to start your own auto repair shop with ease.
1. Calculate Initial Costs • You need to calculate every possible costs you can incur on the course of running your business. Consider the start-up costs like the garage construction, contractor’s fees, property tax liens, mortgage costs, etc. It is better to hire a commercial construction contractor to estimate your major costs from the construction till the actual operation phase.
2. Relevant Legalities • You have a number of different options to start-up your business. Consider opening as a limited liability company (LLC). Let suppose you have to close down your business due to some unfortunate events, in this case you will be protected from personal liability before paying off your start-up costs. To legally register for an LLC, you need to draft and file required articles with the Secretary of State’s office of the state you are residing in, along with the filling fee.
3. Get a Reliable Contractor • You need to work with a local construction contractor to build your garage. Look for an experienced contractor who had worked on building auto repair shops from ground up. This is especially helpful for entrepreneurs who lacks experience and knowledge in auto industry.
4. A Nice Location • Take a thorough time out to look for a nice location and do not rush to finalize just to get your business started out of excitement. Look for alternatives and go for the most suitable one. It is best if the location resides in a crowded residential zone and should be visible enough to attract majority of the drivers easily.
5. Auto Equipment • You have a nice location and garage at your disposal, now is the time to fill up your garage with the required equipment and tools. Purchase equipment like car lifts, air compressors, pressure washers, etc. and other items that are permanently fixed. If the budget constraint is an influencing factor then buy used items to reduce your initial purchasing costs. Whereas if you are looking to buy new items from large retailers then you can ask for price discounts in order to build long term supplier partnership. When shopping used equipment, do observe keenly they are in fine working condition. Never put your employee safety at risk just because of a good purchase deal.
6. Obtain Permit and License • Get the required permit and business license if mandated by your Secretary of State’s office in your country. Simply contact the County Clerk’s office for details of business permit requirements and related correspondences.
A Short Presentation by Action Auto Services Inc. Contact Us Address : 646-648 E. Northwest Hwy Palatine, IL 60067 Website : http://actionautoservicesinc.com/ Phone : 224-801-6094