National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of UKRAINE Educational and Research Institute of Plant, ecology and biotechnology Department of ecology and sustainable development. MASTERS WORK on the topic “ Analysis of ecological safety of the aquatic ecosystem of the Trubizh river ".
National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of UKRAINEEducational and Research Institute of Plant, ecology and biotechnology
Department of ecology and sustainable development
Prepared by master of 2 year education
Inna G. Kutova
Scientific headmaster: Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate professor Marina M. Ladyka
The object of our research is the current state of aquatic ecosystem of the Trubizh river.
Subject - indicators of water quality, higher aquatic plants, river runoff.
The aim of this work was to assess the environmental safety of aquatic ecosystems of the Trubizh river.
To achieve this aim were putted next tasks:
- Make a literary search about the current state of Trubizh river;
- Make an expeditionary research on the ecological state of watercourse complex of Trubizh river;
- To analyze the change in Trubizhriver flow;
- To assess water quality and its suitability being used for fish farming, drinking purposes, cultural and domestic purposes;
- To analyze the dynamics of overgrowth of Trubizhwatercourse by higher aquatic plants.
Environmental assessment of water quality in the Trubizhriver by indicators of water pollution index (WPI).
State of watercourseof Trubizhriver (2010)
State of watercourseof Trubizh river (2011)
State of watercourseof Trubizh river (2013)
1. During the observation period from 1946 to 1962 economic activity does not signally affected on the river flow. But It is noted that there is a drastic change after 1962, it was year than fully became functional Trubizh drainage-maliorative system. It gives us opportunity to assert that intense human pressure on the basin significant effects on the river runoff.
2. AssessmentofsurfacewaterqualityoftheTrubizhriverby indicatorsofhydrochemicalwaterpollutionindexshowsthatingeneralthewatersoftheriverwas assignedthethirdclassof quality, whichincludeswatersthatareunderconsiderableanthropogenicinfluence,levelof which isclosetothelimitofstabilityofecosystems.
3. Over the 10-year study (2002-2013 years) on an experimental plot with total area of 1435 m2 (square km) (station Zavorichi village MokretsBrovarskyi district. Kiev region). Overgrown of watercourse of Trubizh river by higher aquatic plants occurred on 43.7%, indicating an intensification of the processes of eutrophication.