I. Cutest kid when two are compared. Jess Stewart Ella Stewart May 1 st , 2007 Mrs. Stewart, P5. II. Purpose. Using surveys and opinion polls, we are going to decide if Ella is cuter than another child. III. Hypothesis. If we compare two children, then Ella will be considered the cutest.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
May 1st, 2007
Mrs. Stewart, P5
1) Set up a voting booth in a designated area
2) Display pictures of Ella and another child
3) Ask voters to choose the “cutest” child by marking an X next to that child’s name
4) Voters then put their ballots in the box
5) Once all votes are in, tally the votes
6) Record the data in a chart
# of Votes