A program to qualify you for access to checking account services. Chapter 1. Introducing the Get Checking Program. Overview of the Get Checking Program. Educational program about Deposit Accounts. You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Chapter 1 services.
right for you.
Chapter 2 services.
How much does it cost to cash your paycheck? $ ________
How many times do you get paid each month? X ________
How much does each money order cost you? X $ ________
How many money orders do you get each month ________
Total …………………………………………………. ________
Add the totals together – use it to compare with
the cost of account option you are considering $ ________
Each financial institution may differ. services.
When is the money in your account available?
Changes in processing time have been more equalized as a result of Check21 legislation.
It depends on the type of check you deposit and your account history.
Obtain and read the funds availability policy.Funds Availability Policy
Chapter 3 services.
2. Cash (coins and currency)
4. List additional checks on back of the deposit ticket
5. Total of checks from reverse side
6. Subtotal of cash and checks being deposited
7. Less cash received (the amount of money you want back)
8. Sign here if you are withdrawing cash
9. Total amount you want to deposit (Net Deposit)
2. Check recipient
3. Amount of the check in numerals
4. Amount of the check in words
5. Purpose of the check
7. Name & address
8. Check number
9. Bank number
10. Your account number
1. Check number
3. Purpose of the check
4. Check recipient
5. Amount of the check
6. √T=You can place a check here once you have reconciled this with your statement
7. Amount of deposit
8. Amount remaining in account (balance)
Chapter 4 services.
1. Determine values and priorities
2. Set specific financial goals
3. Track spending habits
4. Determine income
5. Develop spending plan
6. Make adjustments to the plan
Principal = amount owed
Interest = cost of credit