Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
1. How do you feel about yourself? A) You feel proud of yourself B) You have your ups and downs C) You feel like life is not worth living/ are unsuccessful in things you do. 2. What do you do when someone says you can't do something? A) You don't let them put you down
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A) You feel proud of yourself
B) You have your ups and downs
C) You feel like life is not worth living/ are unsuccessful in things you do.
2. What do you do when someone says you can't do something?
A) You don't let them put you down
B) You get hurt but you don't let it show
C) You get really upset, depressed and leave hurt
Self Esteem Quiz
3. When you are working on a group project what do you do?
A) You take the lead
B) You work with others and do your part
C) You watch others and don't participate
4. What would you do if someone you liked offered you drugs (or wanted to do something that you really didn’t want to do)?
A) You say no confidently
B) You say no but be tempted
C) You follow your friend use the drugs
5. When you see something going on in your school that you feel is wrong:
A) You go to trusted adult/ charge and report it
B) Talk about to others but don’t act
C) You ignore it
6. If you are doing poorly in a class in school, what do you do?
A) You study more and work harder
B) You just try to pay more attention in class
C) You think you can't do well and don't try to improve
7. If you have bad thoughts and feelings about something you did:
A) You talk to yourself to convince yourself that the thoughts and feelings aren't true
B) You ignore them
C) You just think more bad thoughts
8. When something upsets you:
A) You talk to people you trust
B) You hint about the problem but don't tell anyone
C) You don't tell anybody and keep it all to yourself
9. When you're not happy with something you do you think:
A) I know I can do better
B) It's ok, I can live with failure
C) It's horrible, I'm horrible, I hate my life
10. When you think about your day you think about:
A) The good things that you accomplished
B) You think about the good and bad things
C) You focus on the bad things
More Bs= Medium Self-Esteem
More Cs= Low Self-Esteem
Comes from all of the thoughts, feelings, sensations, and experienceswe have collected about ourselves through life.
Add them up good feeling or feeling inadequate
We are not able to fully reach our potential until we feel good about ourselves. (creativity, achievement…)
People who feel good about themselves usually feel good about life, they are able to meet challenges with confidence.
Be proud of accomplishments.
Approach new challenges with enthusiasm.
Display a broad range of emotions.
Tolerate frustration well.
Having High Self Esteem does NOT mean that you are cocky, arrogant, etc
Put down his own talents.
Feel that others don’t value them.
Be easily influenced by others.
Express a narrow range of emotions and feelings.
Avoid situations that provoke anxiety.
Become defensive and easily frustrated.
Blame others for his own weakness.
Being shy/ introverted does NOT mean that they have low self-esteem
Make a list of all the things you like about yourself.
Make a list of all the things you don’t like about yourself.
What things can you change – circle them
What things do you need to learn to accept?
To judge, label and make generalizations about people based on how they look or hearsay.
They instill fear and hatred.
Perpetuate violence and unfair treatment.
Becoming what others expect by believing their judgments.
People can become victims of their own stereotyping.