How to make your own free countdown calendar in WishSimply 1) Go to https://wishsimply.com/countdown-calendar/ 2) Click 'Create/go to your calendar'
3) Login / Register to the service with Facebook or Google account.
4) Click somewhere in the calendar details area (marked with red box) to open the Calendar details box.
5) Set the last day of your choice and click 'save'. (In this example, I used Christmas Eve 2018-12- 24.) 6) Click 'Create a new item'.
7) Add an image, text and link, or just one of them, and then click 'Save'.
8) Then click 'Preview'. 9) Check that it looks good, and then click 'Close preview' at the bottom of the page.
10) Then add more boxes to your calendar until it is ready. You can also change the title from 'My Calendar' to something else if you like, but I kept it as it was. You can also add a small header image/logo, but it is not required. 11) Finally, invite people to see your countdown calendar by clicking the 'invite' button. Or, you can make the calendar public from the settings and share the url as you like. That's it. Try it out at https://wishsimply.com