In this article, you will get to learn the steps to open EPF account online. Check the entire presentation to understand complete procedure!https://trickideas.com/guide-to-open-epf-account-online/
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
To open your EPF account online, you are required to follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website of EPFO i.e www.Epfoservices.In.
2. Click on “register” button.
3. Enter the name of the state where your company is located including the code for the region as well as the office. You can select the codes from the menu after entering the state.
4. In the next step, you will be required to input your establishment code along with your company details, pan card details, and the authorized signatory.
6. Agree to terms and conditions for successful registration.
8. Once you are signed in, make sure that you have changed your password.
Following all the given steps, you will be able to open EPF account. In addition to this, you will also be able to monitor all the transactions online.
For more blogs, visit https://trickideas.com/
To read blog, click here >> https://trickideas.com/guide-to-open-epf-account-online/