Motivation and Discipline. Teaching is a combination of instruction and order (Doyle) To maintain order, you need motivation and discipline.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Focus on progress NOT end result – maybe graph improvement
4. Once skill is mastered, have student attribute success to ability. It is important for them to see that success can be earned through effort.
5. Be flexible but consistent in carrying out plans
6. Respect and appreciate students as individuals
7. Let the students know from the start what the payoff will be for working ahrd in class.