Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
When walking in a jostling crowd, it is easily to lose your Android device which is in your pocket.
For iOS users, they can set up "Find my iPhone" and locate their lost device. But what about
Android users? It is quite considerate and user-friendly of Google to develop Android Device
Manager to help Android users find their lost Android devices, such as Samsung, LG, Sony,
Motorola, HTC, LG, etc.
Android Device Manager is a creative tool that allows users to locate Android devices. There are
Android version and website version of it. So, users can find their phone and tablet on both
website and another Android. After locating the lost device, it is available to ring the device,
change lock screen, send recovery messages, and erase the phone remotely. What's more, the app
won't record your location info.
The section below is a refined introduction of website version and Android app website. Besides,
we will also show another way to find Android with Android wear.
1. If you've linked your phone to Google, you can locate or ring it by searching for find my phone
2. Make sure that you have previously turned on location access and signed in Google account on
Method 1. Use the Android Device Manager Website
Method 2. Use the Android Device ManagerApp
Method 3. Use Android Wear
Method 4. Use iHere to LocateAndroid Phone
Method 1: Use the Android Device Manager Website
1. Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer.
2. Sign in to Google account.
3. Once signed in the same Google account on your computer, you can locate your lost Android
Have another Android device? You can use the app to find your device.
1. Install Android Device Manager app on the available Android device with you and sign in
2. Then change the device displayed:
On your phone: Swipe along the bottom of the screen to see your devices.
On your tablet: Touch the arrow next to the device to select a device.
Then the app will locate your phone.
Besides, you can turn to an Android wear if you have one. But this method just applies to find the
phone in a close distance.
Connect your Android Wear and the lost phone via Bluetooth. Click the "Ring" button on the wear.
You device will ring.
Method 4: Use iHere to Locate Android Phone
Moreover, besides those apps can help you find out the smartphone, here provides another method
to locate the device with iHere device which looks like a key.
1. Install the corresponding app which is also called iHere on your device. Then, go to connect the
real iHere product with the app on your Android via bluetooth.
2. Move to hit "Call Phone". It is possible to assist you to ring the mobile when the phone is lost.
Thus, just click the button to locate the place where your phone is and the sound would be given
out from the phone.
3. The sound can be turned off only if you click the button again.
With these methods, you can easily find your lost phone and erase all important data in it. Just
choose whichever one you want to help you.